Kundalini Yoga Therapy
"The therapeutic application of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation is the MEDICINE OF THE 21st CENTURY"
Guru Dharam Singh
What is Kundalini Yoga Therapy?
Kundalini Yoga Therapy is a one to one therapy using the individual constituents of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation to create a powerful healing regime to treat your specific condition and individual circumstances – physically, emotionally and spiritually. Symptoms are diagnosed using Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic principles, and a healing treatment is then individually tailored to your needs to restore harmony and empower you to heal yourself.
These timeless practices strengthen and re-balance the nervous and glandular systems, clear and re-balance meridians, and release stress from the body.
What can Yoga Therapy heal?
Here are just some of the common ailments which yoga therapy is particularly effective in treating:
• Headaches and migraines
• Chronic pain
• Stress/ burnout/ anxiety
• Life transitions
• Chronic fatigue syndrome
• Glandular imbalance, eg thyroid
• Menstrual problems
• Attention deficit disorder
What does a treatment involve?
After taking a full personal case-history and assessing your symptoms, I can then devise your own treatment plan from a combination of the following elements:
• Kundalini yoga postures specifically selected to accelerate the healing process
• Meditation to clear mental debris and self-limiting patterns
• Pranayama to purify and synchronise levels of consciousness and express their transformation
• Acupressure points to balance the chakras and meridians
• Yogic nutrition and dietary advice
• Herbs to enrich the body
• Visualisation to develop the faculty of projection and self healing
Articles and further information